Arizona Wests

Pics and short updates about our sort of boring life in Arizona. :)

Saturday, January 31, 2009

January 2009

Hi Everybody!! I'll start off with a confession, I didn't take enough pictures this month. I just took a few at one of our book clubs and a couple on my cell phone. So, I plan to post those here. The good news is while getting photos off my cell I found some older photos there that I hadn't shared before so I'll include some of those also. :-) I REALLY hope to take more pictures next month, and one of these months I hope I don't have to say that. Enjoy!!!!

For book club in January we went to see Inkheart.
(L to R: Sammi, Eriq, Kylie & Collin...I don't know the man giving Eriq rabbit ears. haha!)


I couldn't get a good shot of the whole group, but I'll name everyone again, from L to R:
Sammi, Eriq, Kylie, Collin, Jacob, Kitty, Melisa (back row)
Ian, Johnny (front row)


We do school sometimes in Barnes & Noble, or we go there to read. Here's Collin in B&N:

Here's Kylie rocking her new hat from Hot Topic in B&N:

This is Kylie (hiding, not sure why) and her best friend, Sammi, sitting in our car after P.E. talking and listening to their iPods.
Collin & Johnny hanging out after P.E.
OK, the rest of the photos are not from January, so I'll try to label them all if I can remember.
This is from the homeschool Christmas party. (L to R: Sammi, Kylie, Steffi)



This was taken in December and that tote bag cracks me up!



This was taken in November in her room. She loves her bright blue walls.



I can't remember for sure what month this was taken. Collin and Johnny really look like they're in front of Hancock. Very cool movie theater display!



This was October 2008 I think. We were at another Mom's house for the Christmas play practice.
From L to R: Danny, Sammi, Kylie & Sarah




This was taken in November sometime, before he even had curtains in his room.
This is the oldest photo I'm including. It's from Kylie's birthday last year. They were shopping and trying on dresses and stuff and this was taken in the dressing room.
(L to R: Kylie, Sammi & Peyton)

2 Comments:

  • At February 1, 2009 at 10:56 AM , Blogger Mikki said...

    I never thougt about doing school in a book store. Good idea...they would have to be quiet and listen better...ha ha!! Thanks for the comments. EVeryone is doing great and growing too fast!! Christian is liking gymnastics but gets tired of feeling beat up. Love the pain job in Colin's room!

     
  • At February 1, 2009 at 10:57 AM , Blogger Mikki said...

    You need to go into your account and change the settings where it lets you post without having to put in the "word" over and over again.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home