Arizona Wests

Pics and short updates about our sort of boring life in Arizona. :)

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

February 2010 (& some more January 2010 also)

Yes, I'm horribly slacking here.  Once again I'm so sorry to any family members and/or friends that missed the monthly photo update for February. (I haven't received any threatening emails though, so I'll assume nobody even noticed?  LOL!)   I also realized I slacked horribly TAKING pictures in Feb.  Sooooo.......I'm going to have to disappoint and upload the meager few I have.  I want to get caught up so I can make up for my photo lack with my March update. 

So, here ya go!  :)

This is my only true February photo!  I took some more of the party, but most were also group action shots so I'll just put this one here.  Sorry!!  

I found these on my iPhone of Collin with his friend, Jake, and Kylie with her friend, Sammi.  I thought they were cute!  Can't remember for sure when they were taken though.  (I think Jan or Feb though.)  :)



These next photos are all from January and are from my parents visit. 

This next picture is Lilly wearing her "Hat of Shame".  We tie a plastic bag on her head anytime we get home to find she's been in the trash.  The kids find it hilarious and so do we.  LOL!


This last photo is one we took while driving of a HILARIOUS license plate.  I had to include it!!! (I'm making this photo extra large to make sure you can read it!  HAHA!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home